Author(s) : Dr. Richard Woodcock; Dr. Fredrick Schrank; Dr. Nancy Mather and Dr. Kevin McGrew
Publisher : Riverside Insights, 2014
SKU : 994WCJ
A comprehensive assessment system on the cutting edge of clinical practice.
The Woodcock-Johnson® IV (WJ IV) system is structured to offer the ease of use and flexibility that examiners need to accurately evaluate learning problems for children and adults in a way that no other assessment solution can.
The WJ IV Tests of Achievement are ideal for accurately screening, diagnosing, and monitoring progress in reading, writing, and mathematics achievement areas. The Achievement battery is available in three forms (A, B, C) with parallel content, providing the means to monitor progress two to three times per year once a proficiency level is established and interventions are implemented with a student. The parallel forms also provide flexibility to examiners who wish to alternate the three forms to reduce examinees’ familiarity with test content.
For more information on WJ IV Batteries and Options, please visit the Woodcock-Johnson® IV (WJ IV) page.
The Wj IV Complete Achievement KIt (Achievement Form A, B & C, with case) includes:
The following qualifications are required to access this product. Please
login or register to proceed
Please contact ACER Customer Service on +61 3 9277 5656 if you have any queries.
• Masters degree in Psychology, OR evidence of equivalent level of study.
• Masters degree in Speech Therapy/Speech Pathology, OR evidence of equivalent level of study.
• Masters degree in Occupational Therapy, OR evidence of equivalent level of study.
• Masters degree in Social Work, OR evidence of equivalent level of study.
• Masters degree in Special Education, OR evidence of equivalent level of study.