Stop Think Do is a social skills programme for use in schools with children who have emotional, social or behavioural difficulties that affect their ability to make friends.
The Stop Think Do Social Skills Training: Primary Years is suitable for primary school ages students, from 8-12 years of age.
Stop Think Do Social Skills Training: Primary Years covers:
- Why train social skills and emotional intelligence in children?
- How to apply the program in classrooms with special needs children, for peer mediators, as a whole school, and with parental involvement
- Social skills lessons for children aged 8-10
- Social skills lessons for children aged 10-12
- An overview of the traffic light training posters
- Pre and post program assessments.